Bob Wolk // 512.372.9494 // email@example.com
- Licensed Real Estate Broker since 1971
- Involved in over 2,500 real estate sales
- SWMC Agent Leadership Council
- Buffini and Company Peak Performer
- Buffini and Company One to One Coaching member since 2002
- Master Faculty Instructor for Keller Williams Realty specializing in Contract Negotiations
- Has held Real Estate Brokers licenses in Texas, Missouri, Illinois, Kansas and Nebraska.
- From 1990 to 2002 owned and operated a Home Repair & Remodeling company specializing in helping Relocation Companies and sellers getting homes ready to sell.
- Owned and operated several Real Estate Brokerage companies.
- Escrow Officer
- Real Estate Loan Officer
- Acquired $180 million of apartments as Vice President of national syndication company.
- Workout specialist for Savings & Loan Association.
- Pre-Licensing Instructor for over 10,000 agent and broker applicants.
- BS, Marketing, University of Missouri
- MBA, Finance & Real Estate, St. Louis University
- Has taken all courses required to obtain a MAI Appraiser Designation.